The latest and greatest technological advancement in the fixed wireless Internet field, hands down, is Radwin. The Radwin 5000 is the absolute fastest fixed wireless HSU (High-Capacity Subscriber Unit) available today. With this antenna in place (either mounted on your roof, side of house/building, or even on a pole), you are able to stream movies, watch sports in real-time, play online games and/or run your business with ease! This incredible technological breakthrough with speeds that rival fiber is now available at the following NCKCN locations:
- Ada, KS
- Belleville, KS
- Beloit, KS
- Clyde, KS
- Concordia, KS
- Jewell, KS
- Lincoln, KS
- Mankato, KS
- Minneapolis, KS
- Scandia, KS
For full coverage map, please visit: https://www.nckcn.com/coverage/
NCKCN’s Speed Packages include:
- Standard Pack: Speeds up to 10Mbps x 2Mbps (Download by Upload)
- Supreme Pack: Speeds up to 25Mbps x 5Mbps (Download by Upload)
- Extreme Pack: Speeds up to 50Mbps x 10Mbps (Download by Upload)
- Extreme Plus Commercial Pack: Speeds up to 50Mbps x 50Mbps (Download by Upload)
Give NCKCN a call today at: 1-785-738-2218 or fill out our Interest form at: https://www.nckcn.com/service/internet/ – Select which pack you desire and fill out the form – A technician will contact you as soon as one is available.
Please note that service may not be guaranteed or even possible at your location due to the following reasons:
- Obstructed line-of-sight – Trees, buildings, etc. are in the way causing interference for the wireless link to properly work. (Alternative options are available, but may not be feasible for all)
- You live outside NCKCN’s service area.
- Fast – Speeds that Rival Fiber
- Reliable – Always On
- Affordable – Several Speed Options to choose from
- Security – FIPS 197 Certified
- Unlimited Usage – No Cap Limit
- Great for Business Needs
- Stream Movies/Videos – In Real-Time
- Online Gaming – With Little to No Lag
Enjoy NCKCN’s HighSpeed Fixed Wireless Internet today by upgrading from our older system or by Subscribing as a new customer!
NCKCN is open Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm
Main Office Number: 1-785-738-2218
Internet Interest Package Forms: https://www.nckcn.com/service/internet/
No contract required on sign up – However, NCKCN highly recommends that all new customers sign a 2-year contract. This contract usually includes NCKCN’s monthly special where new customers receive half off the equipment fee (among other great offers depending on which Internet package you select, and this includes being placed under a 2-year warranty). The remainder of the equipment fee will need to be paid in full up-front.
For more information regarding NCKCN’s contract, refer to this FAQ.
The pricing refers to a “Standard Installation”. In terms of equipment, the standard installation includes any or all of the following:
- Wireless bridge device to connect the end users CPE (Customer Premise Equipment), to the NCKCN wireless network which can include any or all of the following:
- Installation of an appropriate antenna if required.
- A small (3′) side or roof mount, on the same structure as the CPE, to mount the appropriate antenna.
- An Ethernet or power over Ethernet cable of up to (100′) to your internal CPE. Customer Premise Equipment is detailed as a single PC with a working Ethernet card and configured for DHCP-TCP/IP access and/or a firewall/router LAN switch/hub with one Ethernet device connected.
Wireless equipment warranty will only be honored when equipment is directly connected and powered by either an NCKCN approved UPS or a UPS from NCKCN. A UPS is a battery backup unit.
In terms of labor, we will provide the equipment and installation of the above standard installation only. If there are any additions to the above installation, the customer will be notified.
NCKCN will not be held responsible for any issue or event related to the physical connection and installation beyond the standard installation detailed above. NCKCN will provide all the necessary hardware for the connection to the end users CPE, but not anything past that single connection. We will not support any other installation, end user software, or configuration. If there are problems with any PC, or LAN device beyond the scope of the TCP/IP connection (ie: OS, other software or hardware problems, or conflicts), the technician will notify the subscriber that there is a problem, and will not perform the installation, or perform the installation to the best of their ability if required to do so by the member. In the case of a problem beyond the scope of installation described above, the subscriber must get their PC, or LAN repaired and reschedule or perform the remainder of their installation themselves at their own cost.
Standard service is based on unobstructed line-of-sight to the receiving equipment within the acceptable microwave reception range. This range is typically a 5-15 mile radius of the receiving equipment. Your site might require equipment that enhances or extends this normal operating range. Each install is subject to numerous conditions, and service cannot be guaranteed until a sight survey is performed. There will be times when your site will exceed the range or conditions and reception will be excellent, and there will be times when your site is well within the standard and will have problems. Each site will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Speed is based on the average download and upload speed of the typcial user. Due to the nature of any wireless data network, absolute speed cannot be guaranteed to all locations and all conditions. There will be times when your site will exceed the stated speed, and there will be times when your site will not download at full speed. Typically, we judge speed as conservative as possible so you are delivered at least the speed stated. The wireless service is based on a reliable speed of 10Mbps download and 2Mbps upload for the Standard Package – Radwin 5000 HSU (High-Capacity Subscriber Unit) technology.
The NCKCN member will be liable for any tampering they have done to any of the wireless devices. The licenses, operating frequencies, and wireless access are the responsibility and property of NCKCN and can not be accessed in any way except by express permission from NCKCN. To try to gain access or disrupt the wireless service in any manner is a violation of federal law. The FCC regulates the frequency band and allocation of frequency and all persons must comply with those regulations to the fullest extent.