Here is how to tell what iOS version you are running on your mobile device. Below came straight from the Apple website as of: 12.30.2017
You can find the version of iOS or iPod software installed on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with your device or in iTunes.
On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To find the iOS version installed on your device, go to Settings > General > About.
On your iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, or iPod mini
- Press the Menu button multiple times until the main menu appears.
- Scroll to and select Settings > About.
- The software version of your device should appear on this screen. On iPod nano (3rd or 4th generation) and iPod classic, press the Center button twice on the About screen to see the software version.
On an iPod shuffle
Find the version with iTunes.
You can also use iTunes to find the software version of your device. Follow these steps:
- Open iTunes and connect your device.
- Click your device’s icon in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window.
- Look in the Summary or Settings section for the software version.
We hope you found some value reading this online guide provided to you by NCKCN.
If you could spare a few more seconds, we’d appreciate it if you could rate this article. Doing so will help us better understand our community as well as to provide better content for future articles.
We value your input and Thanks in advance!