- NCKCN as a whole and all of its products and services
- You, the user – which refers to individuals using NCKCN’s products and services, and/or
- You, the visitor – which refers to individuals visiting and viewing any of NCKCN’s websites
To make this website, as well as many other NCKCN domains, work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most, if not all, big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files containing a string of characters that can be placed on your computer or mobile device that uniquely identifies your browser or device.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies allow a site or services to know if your computer or device has visited that site or service before. Cookies can then be used to help understand how the site or service is being used, help you navigate between pages efficiently, help remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure any marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
What types of cookies does NCKCN use?
There are generally four categories of cookies: “Strictly Necessary”, “Performance”, “Functionality”, and “Targeting”. NCKCN may use all four categories of cookies on the Service. You can find out more about each cookie category below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around the Service and use its features, such as accessing logged in or secure areas.
- Functionality Cookies – These cookies allow us to remember how you’re logged in, whether you choose to no longer see advertisements, whether you made an edit to an article on the Service while logged out, when you logged in or out, the state or history of Service tools you’ve used. These cookies also allow us to tailor the Service to provide enhanced features and content for you and to remember how you’ve customized the Service in other ways, such as customization’s you made to your dashboard, etc. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous, and they are not used to track your browsing activity on other sites or services.
- Targeting Cookies – NCKCN, our advertising partners or other third party partners may use these types of cookies to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These cookies can remember that your device has visited a site or service, and may also be able to track your device’s browsing activity on other sites or services other than NCKCN. This information may be shared with organizations outside NCKCN, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the campaign, or other business partners for the purpose of providing aggregate Service usage statistics and aggregate Service testing.
How long will cookies stay on my device?
The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted.
First and third party cookies
First-party cookies are cookies that belong to NCKCN. Third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device through our Service. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for NCKCN, for example, to help us understand how our service is being used. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
How to control and delete cookies
You can find out more information regarding how to control and delete cookies as well as cookie settings at third-party information sites, such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
** NCKCN and its partners reserves the right to modify this Policy at any time, and each such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review it for any changes.